Best & Comfortable Recliners for Pregnant Women
A pregnant woman's hormonal changes, growing belly, and increased pain sensitivity are all challenging. The best solution to all of these issues is adequate rest, which can be obtained by investing in the best recliner for pregnancy.
Most women find it difficult to sleep during this time, which is why alternative sleeping arrangements are sought. Recliners have numerous advantages for expecting and breastfeeding mothers like relief from backaches and circulation problems.
We've compiled a list of the 7 best recliners for pregnant women to help you feel more at ease during your pregnancy. Check out our list below along with a buying guide and FAQ section and choose the one that suits you best.
- Reviews of the Best Recliners for Pregnancy in 2023
- 1. INZOY Swivel Rocker Recliner Nursery Rocking Chairs
- 2. Signature Design by Ashley Ballister Contemporary Recliner
- 3. Canmov Swivel Rocker Recliner Chair
- 4. Mcombo Recliner with Ottoman Reclining Chair
- 5. Nurture Glider Power Recliner
- 6. Odelia Swivel Glider Recliner Rocker
- 7. ANJHOME Swivel Glider Recliner Rocker Chair
- Buyer’s Guide to Purchase the Best Recliner for Pregnancy
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews of the Best Recliners for Pregnancy in 2023
INZOY Swivel Recliner is one method for dealing with or reducing the aggravation of your back pain and tiredness caused by constant work. The reinforced steel frame prevents the chair from tilting to one side, greatly improving security and extending service life. The limited rocking mode will enable you to experience zero gravity. This best recliner for pregnancy comes with a simple operation that allows you to find the most relaxing posture. It can withstand a weight capacity of 300 pounds. The rocker recliner chair is made of a high-resilient sponge, which provides a soft and comfortable sitting experience.
It has eight powerful vibration massage motors and four custom zone settings, including the back, lumbar, thigh, and leg. You'll enjoy your rest time in this rocker recliner chair with its gentle rocker recliner motion, pillow top armrest, and soft backrest. Additionally, this best recliner for pregnancy comes with a modern design that adds a new element to your living room. You can sit on it in the living room while watching TV, or you can put it in your bedroom.
- High-density foam and laminated veneer lumber systems provide comfort
- 10 intensity levels, 5 massage modes, and soothing heat all contribute to total body relaxation
- Swivel rocking base gives the glider recliner a gentle rocking motion that can be rotated 360 degrees
- Pull the ring hidden between the armrest and the seat to pop out the footrest automatically
- Available colors: Gray
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Installation: Easy to assemble within 10 minutes
- Beautiful finish
- Good lumbar support
- Easy to swivel & glide
- Extended service life
- Footrest may become stiff at times
Signature Design by Ashley Recliner is a legitimate and stylish recliner chair on this list. It is built with a metal reinforced seat on a corner-blocked frame which provides durable and long-lasting use. It is intended to be the best recliner for pregnancy because it provides a comfortable resting position for the back and other body parts. It can easily match your living room furniture regardless of your decor style. With a height of 72 inches, this recliner fits perfectly next to a couch or loveseat in your living room. With this power lift recliner, you can take control of your seating. Depending on the motion control, it can lift and tilt gently when you want to get up or lie flat for a nap. This recliner provides superior back support, and you will feel better regardless of whether you are experiencing back or mobility issues.
- Lean back positions with 360-degree turning movements for proficient relaxation and unwinding
- 4-motor design allows independent control of the leg rest and backrest
- Integrated with power button with one-touch (hand control) and adjustable positions
- Adjustable headrest and power lumbar support
- USB charging port included in the power control
- Available colors: Brown
- Warranty: Contact customer supportInstallation: Instructions and power cord included
- Sturdy construction
- Ergonomic design
- Relieve lower back pain
- Easy to maintain
- Gives a proper posture during pregnancy
- Incorrect use can cause discomfort and back pain
Canmov Recliner Chair features a sturdy wooden frame that is ideal for heavy use and is the best recliner for pregnancy that allows you to completely unwind. This manual swivel rocker gliding chair is made of an upholstery button, a foam soft cushion, and a butterfly back to allow you to fully relax your arms and body.
This recliner puts the concept of humanized design into practice and is a multipurpose model that can swivel, rock, and recline. It measures 65" long when fully reclined, so keep that in mind when taking your measurements. This recliner has a weight capacity of 300 pounds. The track arm design provides a comfortable place for your arms to rest. On the whole, you can enjoy your leisure time with this recliner and fully relax your body.
- Adjusting the seat back from 90° to 150° significantly improves overall comfort
- Simply recline by pulling a lever for added convenience
- Comfortable polyester-wrapped overstuffed cushion and pillow
- Invisible LVL (Veneer Lumber) framework is stronger and more durable than natural wood.
- Both the backrest recliners and footrest pop up for maximum comfort
- Available colors: Gray & gray blue
- Warranty: Contact customer support
- Installation: Simple to assemble within 10 minutes
- Breathable material
- Strong frame
- Gives full comfort
- Highly adjustable
- Humanized design
- Although it reclines easily, it may be difficult to close
- Does not have many massaging functions
Mcombo recliner is a name synonymous with quality and grace, with a distinctive and luxurious appearance. This chair is very easy to maintain due to the high-quality faux leather upholstery. It has a very supportive structure with elegant back and head comfort. The sturdy design and high-quality wood base provide enough stability. It comes in two boxes and it reclines to a maximum of 140 degrees but is not completely flat. With a weight capacity of 300 pounds, it's a very comfortable and relaxing chair.
To support the waist, the back of the waist is padded and thickened with a sponge. Iron sheets are used to help with the installation of the armrests. It is beneficial to pregnant women in terms of pain relief. Comfortable cushions with thick padding are included with this recliner. The overall shape of the chair is more pleasing to the human body, especially for pregnant ladies. As the best recliner for pregnancy, it can provide you with comforting reclining positions with exceptional relief to your head and back.
- Ball-bearing swivel base that allows for an effortless 360-degree swivel
- Equipped with 3 massage positions for the back, lumbar, and thighs
- Five vibrating massage modes for convenience and the option to change the massage mode and node to adjust the massage strength
- Lumbar pillow provides softer support for the waist and helps relax the body
- Easily adjust your body to soft and smooth padded backrests and headrests
- Massager with two levels and a heating element are included
- Available colors: Black, cream white, cognac, gray and more
- Warranty: Contact customer support
- Installation: Easy to assemble
- Good material for better airflow
- Humanized design
- Adjustable remote control
- 360-degree swivel wood base
- Footrest might become stuck or make a loud noise
The Glider & Nurture Recliner Chair is a new and enchanting style that will give your room a charming appearance. The glider is built with a birchwood and poplar plywood frame which is stain and liquid-repellent. Ergonomically designed for modern parents, with life-proof fabrics with minimal assembly. You can get into the perfect position with a few button presses.
It features a nursery glider with a power headrest. Gliders resemble rocking chairs in that they sway gently. Some will include a footrest, while others will include an ottoman. They are fully cushioned and come in a variety of prices depending on the materials, structure, and features. The gentle back-and-forth movements allow you to calm your baby, assisting them in falling asleep. Glider recliners offer the best of both worlds since they allow you to lean back and relax. Finally, this best recliner for pregnancy provides a more relaxed atmosphere in the nursery.
- Base can be circular or have a structure that allows for a smooth, horizontal glide
- Push a button or pull a handle to extend the seat's back into a more prone position
- Lumbar support and a headrest are integrated for added comfort
- Power ports for USB chargers and a power chord for an electric recline function are also included
- Available colors: Grey, ivory & navy
- Warranty: Warranty for all moving parts
- Installation: Easy to assemble in 10 minutes
- Built-in charger
- Power recliner
- Adjustable headrest
- Dust resistant
- Excellent construction
- USB charging ports for tablets and phones
- Legrest can occasionally become rigid
Naomi Home Odelia Recliner is both elegant and fashionable. It is made of high-quality fabric that is soft and plush. Swivel rocker chairs feature convenient levers for controlling movement. If you want a relaxed and comfortable place to tend to your baby, you should use this baby swivel chair. Since the glider moves into recline mode easily, you can rock your newborn to sleep while also relaxing. You can hang it in your nursery and expect nothing less than superior comfort.
This recliner allows you to easily rest your legs so you can fully recline and unwind. With this comfortable glider recliner nursery chair, you can spend your leisure time relaxing your body. When the footrest is removed, the back does not recline. The weight limit is 250 pounds. The footrest of this best recliner for pregnancy can be closed with moderate effort using your feet. Overall, this recliner is perfect for pregnant women
- Integrated ball bearings ensure smooth and quiet swivel glider rotation and rocking motion
- Exceptionally comfortable chair with a supportive spring core foam-filled seat
- Upright rocker can swivel 360 degrees and a reclined rocker can swivel 135 degrees
- Swivel with a smooth rotation and rocking motion
- Controls for moving this recliner are conveniently located on the lever
- Available colors: Bright white
- Warranty: Comes with 90 days manufacturing warrantyInstallation: Assemble the kit with the easy-to-follow instructions and all the required components
- Sturdy material
- Convenient position
- 360-degrees swivel
- Easy to pull mechanism
- Not enough color options
ANJHOME Swivel Glider Recliner is a simple, straightforward, and long-lasting chair. With its small size, this pregnancy chair quickly becomes one of the best-rated pregnancy chairs. This pregnancy chair is made of high-quality, long-lasting materials to ensure that you have a pleasant pregnancy experience. Don't let its simple design make you doubt its comfort.
The maximum weight capacity is 300 pounds. The chair seat is very comfortable and soft, providing you with ultimate comfort when reading, watching TV, or napping. This best recliner for pregnancy also allows you to sleep in this chair with your baby for the entire night without experiencing back pain the next morning.
- Simple rocking motions allow the glider recliner to move horizontally and rotate 360 degrees
- Adjustable rocker recliner chair with swivel wheels
- Enabled with three different modes depending on your needs
- Armrests and cushions are soft and padded, providing maximum comfort
- Footrest is easily removed by pulling out a latch on the left side
- Available colors: Silver & dark grey
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Installation: See product manual
- Firm cushions provide additional comfort and support
- Roomy enough for all pregnant womans
- Simple to use footrests
- Reliable frame
- Not suitable for tall women
35 x 35 x 39 inches
35.5 x 38.75 x 43 inches
37 x 30 x 40 inches
56.4 x 33.9 x 43.3 inches
Engineered Wood, Poplar Wood
33 x 33 x 30 inches
37 x 30 x 41.8 inches
30.3 x 28 x 42 inches
Buyer’s Guide to Purchase the Best Recliner for Pregnancy
There are a few things to consider when buying the best recliner for pregnancy. Before purchasing a recliner, look for the following features:
Keep an eye on the materials used in the chair's construction. Leather, microfiber, or even polyester could be used to make it. Look for quality materials as it increases the chair's durability and reduces the risk of wear and tear. Choose chairs that are also simple to clean. It significantly reduces your burden. When shopping for a high-quality pregnancy chair, make sure it swivels. It is preferable if it has a 360-degree swivel because this allows for smoother movement around the room with no obstructions. Look for a fabric that is long-lasting, sustainable, and resistant to wear. Textile, for example, is not only long-lasting but also summer-friendly, quick-drying, and simple to clean. In terms of premium upholstery, leatherette and suede materials will last longer and provide more comfort.
2. Configurable options
The adjustments are the next thing to look at. You need a chair that can be adjusted to fit your height and body type as well as provide back support. When pregnant, you want the chair to conform to your body and provide the most comfort. Adjustable features to look for include adjustable height and armrests, lumbar and back support, and the recline position of the chair.
Pregnant women frequently complain about back pain, and sitting on a flat surface can aggravate the condition. Make sure to choose a chair with extra cushioning for maximum comfort. The headrest, for example, is one of the areas of the chair that requires additional padding.
4. Lumbar assistance
Your lower spine will bear the weight of your growing belly. So, make sure to invest in a recliner that provides good lumbar support. This will help to maintain proper posture during your pregnancy and relieve the pressure on your spine.
5. Neck support
Neck pain and discomfort is another common problem faced by pregnant women. So make sure that the recliner you purchase provides proper neck support. Padding for the neck area will be a plus.
The reason for this is that a large recliner, no matter how cozy it is, will make your room appear cramped and smaller. As a result, before purchasing, consider the size of the chair or room.
A strong frame is required to support the user's weight without tipping or toppling the chair. Steel and metal-framed recliners are popular because they are strong, lightweight, and portable. However, because of their limited weight capacity, they may wear out quickly and may not be suitable for everyone. On the other hand, kiln-dried or solid wood frames ensure high durability, sturdiness, and comfort.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to sit in an office chair while pregnant?
When it comes to selecting a comfortable office chair for pregnant office workers. The chair should, first and foremost, provide adequate back support. A lumbar pillow can aid in back support. In order to stay comfortable and supported during pregnancy, pregnant women need a comfortable office chair.
2. Is it bad to sit for long periods while pregnant?
Pregnant women should maintain a healthy lifestyle for the sake of their mental and physical well-being, as well as for the sake of their unborn children. So, throughout the day, including some sitting, standing, and walking. Blood clots are more likely when you sit for an extended period. Similarly, standing for an extended period during pregnancy reduces the flow of blood to your baby.
3. Will this recliner meet my comfort requirements?
The only reason pregnant women or nursing mothers require a recliner is for comfort. If you are confident that the recliner will help with back pain, circulation, and body posture, it is a good investment. Footrests on recliners help to reduce foot swelling and improve sleep.
4. How much does a recliner for pregnant women cost?
While some recliners are expensive, others are reasonably priced. People frequently believe that the higher the price, the better the product. That, however, is incorrect. It is a matter of knowing what you require and then finding a recliner that meets those requirements.
5. What materials and colors are available?
Another critical question to consider before purchasing a recliner is. If you purchase a reclining chair in a color that does not complement the rest of your furniture, it may detract from the overall appearance of your living room. As a result, most reclining chairs are white, beige, brown, or blue. The material is also an important consideration. Some materials, such as linen and polyester, are gentle on the skin, while others are tough. Some of the best recliners for pregnant women can provide both durability and comfort, but at a cost, so you must choose.
6. Are massage chairs safe to use for pregnant women?
Most recliners are 100% safe for pregnant women. Recliner manufacturers will often add a disclaimer stating whether their chair is suitable for pregnant women. If the chair you’ve selected has massaging features, check with your doctor before purchasing as massaging features will stimulate the pressure points and may lead to premature labor.
7. Are pregnancy chairs beneficial for back pain?
The best thing about pregnancy recliner chairs is that they allow you to move around, which means you can change your sitting position and posture. You can even sleep comfortably in them. All because these best recliners for pregnancy feature a swivel glider. As a result, they can help to relieve and prevent back pain.
8. Are leather chairs safe for pregnant women to sit in?
The excellent lumbar support of the desk chair made all the difference. Pregnant women who spend hours at work in front of a computer will appreciate this adjustable swivel chair. With its ergonomic design, tilt mechanism, and pneumatic seat height adjustment, this chair provides a high degree of comfort.
To summarise, the recliner chair is an excellent place to sit while pregnant as it ensures your body is well-rested, pain-free, and simply well-postured. It is critical to invest in a comfortable and best recliner for pregnancy. Go through our list of the 7 best recliners for pregnancy to make the right choice. Let us know which ones you like best in the comments below.