Best Recliner Slipcovers That Fit & Look Good
If you want to prevent dirt from ruining the upholstery of recliners, you need to invest in the best recliner slipcovers. The key is to find a slipcover that fits your recliner perfectly, is simple to put on and take off, and is thick enough to withstand the rigors of daily use.
In this article, we will explain the best chair covers differences between the various slipcovers available, and how they provide a distinct reclining experience. When deciding on the best material for your recliner, take into account the material's durability, cleanability, and resistance to fading. Continue reading to learn more about the best models available in the market.
Reviews of the Best Recliner Covers of 2023
1. H.VERSAILTEX Super Stretch Recliner Cover
H.Versailtex Super Recliner Cover is one of the best chair covers that are appropriate for both manual, electric, and leather recliners. This best recliner slipcover is made of a soft, rich, and textured knitted jacquard fabric that is 85% polyester and 15 spandex%. A handle on the right side, a pocket, and a footrest are included. Fits back circumferences ranging from 78 to 88 inches and sitting widths ranging from 24-33 inches. Sewn with thick elastic loops to cover the bottom edges, bonus foam sticks for firmly holding in place.
One of the primary benefits is that they are simple to clean. When your couch cover is spilled on or covered in crumbs and pet hair, you don't have to worry about having it professionally cleaned or even using a vacuum. Simply unzip or unbutton the couch cover and toss it into the washing machine. Protect the sofa from spills, stains, and damages while maintaining the luxurious and charming appearance. This best recliner cover is the ideal choice for anyone looking for functionality and utility value without sacrificing aesthetic appeal.
- Equipped with a pull-through mechanism, thick elastic loops to cover the bottom edges, and bonus foam sticks to keep it firmly in place
- Elastic is sewed around the perimeter of the base, including the footrest so it can wrap under furniture
- Pleats at the corners of the footrest help the fabric wrap underneath the furniture
Finish: Beige, black, chocolate, deep teal, dove, dusty blue, grey, ivory, off white, wine/burgundy, and more.
- Great fit
- Easy to clean
- Thick elastic loops
- Cover isn't completely waterproof
2. Easy-Going Recliner Stretch Sofa Slipcover
Another good product from this best recliner cover is the Easy-Going recliner cover. This model is available in a 28" size as well as a smaller 23" size. The slipcover is made up of five layers - a layer of foam is followed by a layer of non-woven fabric, a layer of waterproofing, and a final layer of non-slip. When compared to a standard slipcover, this best recliner cover has more features that help it stay in place. To keep your furniture looking and smelling fresh, it has a sanitized protective finish. Chemical-free and environmentally friendly, with a high level of safety for children and pets.
This best recliner cover features a special fabric and technology that protects against spills, pet fur, stains, and normal wear and tear, as well as any potential mess or accident. To clean the cover, you have to wash separately with cold water on a gentle cycle and no bleach is needed. Overall this recliner cover will put a touch of sophistication and absolute elegance into your room and it is suitable for any type of couch.
- Silicon rubber construction provides a better fit
- Quilted furniture protectors are made with multi-layer fabrics
- Both sides have storage pockets to safely keep the belongings
Finish: Ash rose, cream, beige, black, bluestone, brown, camel, chocolate, Christmas red, classic blue, coffee, cyan, dark blue, and more.
- Good furniture protector
- Fitting issues
3. H.VERSAILTEX Stretch Recliner Covers
H.VERSAILTEX Stretch Covers is another best recliner slipcover that comes with pockets. This best recliner chair couch cover is made of opulent velvet plush fabric. It can be used with both manual and electric recliners. Fits back circumferences ranging from 78 to 88 inches and sitting widths ranging from 24-33 inches, with a right-side handle, pocket, and continuous footrest.
Simply slip the covers over your couch to transform it into a smooth one. This best recliner cover saves you money by extending the life of your sofa and making old furniture look brand new. You can machine wash these recliner covers for easy maintenance. It also retains a fresh appearance after multiple piles of washing.
- Thick elastic loops cover the bottom edge of the seat that can be pulled through to the back of the recliner
- Footrest has pleats on the corners so that the fabric can wrap around the furniture
Finish: Brown, camel, deep teal, grey, ivory, jet black, navy, off white, peacock blue, stone blue, taupe and wine/burgundy
- Ergonomic cover
- Easy to maintain and wash
- Stunning slipover
- Durable fabric
- Not opt for oversized recliners
4. HONEST OUTFITTERS Reversible Recliner Slipcover
HONEST OUTFITTERS Reversible is one of the best recliner slipcovers that will protect your furniture from daily wear and tear. The polyester-spandex blend of this cover strikes the ideal balance between durability and flexibility. The soft and breathable foam filling ensures your comfort. It's an excellent choice for families with children and pets. It is soft and comfortable against your skin, and it is breathable.
To ensure that your slipcover lasts as long as possible, use gentle detergents that do not contain bleach or iron. Ten minutes is all it takes to complete a full installation of these covers, you can also follow the installation guide if you have doubts. Overall, by using this best recliner cover material you can keep your recliner in great shape for many years.
- 2 large pockets and 4 small pockets on the right side of the sofa cover
- Unique hooks keep the elastic strap from sliding
- Equipped with anti-splash that can protect the sofa from daily wear and tear spills, and stains
Finish: Black/dark grey, burgundy/beige, chocolate/beige, dark grey/grey & navy blue/brown
- Longlasting finish
- Excellent storage space
- Good elastic straps
- Side pockets
- Quality of the slipover could be better
5. Thick Velvet Quilted Recliner Covers
Another best recliner slipcover on this list is the H.VERSAILTEX Real Velvet Quilted recliner cover with the built-in utility pocket. For a perfect fit on a recliner, the cover is made of a stretchy and durable fabric. It's simple to set up and takes less than ten minutes. In general, the medium size is appropriate for recliners with seats up to 22" wide, while the large size is suitable for chairs up to 28".
This best recliner cover is made of high craftsmanship which is aesthetically pleasing for your room's decor. You can shield and protect your recliner sofas from spills, stains, dirt, grime, and wear and tear by using this cover. You can secure your books, remotes, eyeglasses, and mobile phones in the right side pockets. On the whole, the best recliner slipcover is a must-have for homes with children and pets.
- Non-slip rubber foaming technique to keep the protector firmly in place
- Improved 2" wide elastic straps and non-slip PVC backing stay firmly in place on leather or fabric furniture without sliding
Finish: Brown, Burgundy, gray, ivory, loden, navy, peacock blue & taupe
- Soft and comfortable
- Good protection
- Durable double straps
- Easy to wash
- Size of the cover may be big than mentioned
6. Turquoize Recliner Cover
Turquoize recliner chair is one of the best chair covers with ergonomic elastic straps. This recliner slipcover is made with a luxurious velvet plush material and a quilted square design style. Make your home as rich and luxurious as the velvet fabric itself by sprucing it up. When compared to a standard slipcover, the straps move around and need to be adjusted on a regular basis.
This recliner cover has an extensive system of non-slip adjustable straps that ensures a snug fit on most furniture features. This best recliner cover gives a stylish look and can be used functionally. You can maintain your family's and pet's comfort while protecting your furniture from pet dander, dirt, and scratches. In general, with this velvet recliner cover, you can update the look of your recliner.
- Superb comfort while shielding and protecting furniture from spills, stains, and wear and tear
- Two upgraded straps for the back to help secure the cover and keep it in place without constant slipping and tucking
- Both sides have a microfiber fabric with a beautiful diamond quilt, and a hand pocket on the right arm
- Decorative slipcovers are suitable for standard-shape recliners with back circumferences up to 78 inches in width
Finish: Brown, burgundy, grey, ivory, loden, navy, peacock blue & taupe
- Soft and smooth covers
- Slid resistant
- Full protection
- Cover's sizing can be a little off
7. H.VERSAILTEX Velvet Stretch Recliner
If you’re looking for the best recliner slipcover for your chair, then the H.Versailtex is a good choice! This best recliner chair couch cover is made of luxurious velvet plush fabric which is durable and easy to wash. It also includes a right-side pocket and a continuous footrest. The slipcovers are as close to custom as you can get for this reasonable price. These lovely couch covers help you save money by extending the life of your furniture. They are practical and aesthetically pleasing for your room's decor, with their high stretch and craftsmanship that is perfect for most sizes.
This sofa slipcover is a must-have for homes with children and pets because it protects your furniture from stains, wear, and tear while also providing a new look. This best chair cover saves you money by extending the life of your sofa and making old furniture look brand new.
- Two elastic loops can be pulled through the back of the recliner from the back corners of each seat
- 2 arm pieces, 1 seat back centerpiece, and 1 seat back center cover piece are included, and it fits sofa widths ranging from 27 to 39 inches
- Tuck the extra fabric into the gap between the back and sitting area to refresh the visual effect
Finish: Brown, camel, deep teal, grey, ivory, jet black, navy, off white, peacock blue, stone blue, taupe & wine/burgundy
- Long lasting use
- Durable material
- Exceptional design
- Comfortable to use
- Straps may not fit properly
8. CHHKON Waterproof Nonslip Recliner Cover
This best recliner cover has a soft, quilted texture that feels great against the skin.
It comes with elastic straps that wil provide a great fit on the sofa or recliner you're using. The handy straps ensure that the cover does not fall or slip off. This warm cover is made of 100% polyester and will not irritate the skin.
This best recliner slipcover is also machine and hands washable, so upkeep will be minimal. When compared to a standard slipcover, this innovative sofa cover has more emphasis on staying in place. Dress your room in sophistication and ultimate elegance with this piece, which is suitable for any style of furniture. This premium quilted furniture protector is made of multiple layers of fabric. It has a sanitized protective finish and an odor-preventing agent to keep your furniture smelling fresh. This best recliner slipcover is made with a specially developed fabric and technology that protects against spills, pet fur, stains, and wear and tear.
- Enabled with storage pocket on both sides
- Silicon rubber design ensures a more secure fit in space
- Sanitised protective finish prevents odors
Finish: Beige, blue, burgundy, chocolate, dark grey, green, and light grey & sand
- Easy to clean
- Unique design
- Best in quality
- Recliner cover does not come with straps
Stretch jacquard knitted fabric
Elastic bottom polyester spandex jacquard fabric
Velvet plush fabric
15*12* 2 inches
Ultra soft velvet
2. 97 pounds
100% microfiber velvet
Velvet plush fabric
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Recliners Covers
Follow these guidelines to find the best recliner covers for your home.
Slipcovers are available in a variety of materials, including;
- Polyester - It is not as soft as cotton and may have a slightly rough feel. They are, however, quite durable, easy to clean, and an excellent choice for pet owners and families with children.
- Cotton - It is a lightweight, durable fabric that is ideal for casual settings. Despite the fact that they are machine washable, they wrinkle more than other materials.
- Velvet - It has a very soft texture and a flat pile, so no dirt or pet hairs will become trapped in the sofa covers. It is also quite long-lasting and can be cleaned in the washing machine.
- Microfiber - A microfiber is a great option for families with pets or young children because it is soft, stain-resistant, and has a raised feel.
- Linen- It is cooler than other fabrics, but it wrinkles easily. It is an excellent choice for casual settings and can be machine washed, though some may require hand washing.
Slipcovers work best on round-arm furniture with rectangular seat cushions, but slipcovers are also available for chairs that are difficult to fit even for T-cushion sofas and wingback chairs. You should also consider whether you want a one-piece or multi-piece slipcover. One-piece slipcovers accommodate a wider range of sofa sizes and can be easily removed for washing. A slipcover set that includes individual pieces for each cushion will fit better and look more seamless.
Before purchasing slipcovers, you should measure your chair to ensure that you get the correct size. Measure from the outside edge of one arm to the outside edge of the other arm to determine the correct measurement for your furniture.
You must consider the coverage options whether you prefer a one-piece recliner cover or a multi-piece recliner slipcover. A one-piece cover will typically protect the recliner's seat, back, and arms. A multi-piece slipcover will completely cover the chair from head to toe. When looking for the best coverage, you should consider more than just the surface area of the chair. If you choose a slipcover, make sure it fits snugly on the leg rest of a recliner. This eliminates the need to re-adjust the cover after each use.
Take note of the dominant colors, textures, and patterns in your home. You must decide whether you want your recliner to stand out or blend in with the rest of the furniture. Using a one-of-a-kind pattern or textured fabric gives your room a three-dimensional appearance. The pattern is a mix of colors, and your furniture will become a focal point in your room. If you want to make a serious statement, choose colors that clash. Texture enhances the appearance of any piece of furniture. They add visual interest and are completely resistant to wrinkling.
Extra accessories in any gadget will not necessarily affect the functionality of your recliner, but they will provide you with some added convenience. The majority of the covers we looked at include extras like storage pockets, straps, foam sticks, water resistance, a reversible cover option, and a nonslip back. Storage pockets are always a plus.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to keep a slipcover in place?
You can ensure that excess fabric on the bottom of your slipcover is securely tucked in using a variety of methods. First, make sure the cover is centered and wrinkle-free when you first place it. Any excess fabric can be tucked into the couch's crevices, including the arms and cushions. Additionally, the cover will also be held in place by something on the bottom, so make sure you pull it tight and secure it. For added security, choose a slipcover made of materials such as anti-slip foam.
2. What is the best way to clean a slipcover?
Most slipcovers can be washed in the washing machine, but only with similar colors and on the gentle cycle on cold. Always read the care instructions on the label first to ensure that the item can be washed. If it isn't, you may need to have your slipcover dry-cleaned instead.
3. What is the lifespan of a slipcover?
The lifespan of slipcovers depends on the quality of the materials. Furthermore, how well you care for it is important because the slipcover can last for many years with proper care and maintenance. To extend the life of the couch covers, it is recommended that they be washed every three months.
4. What is the best fabric for slipcovers?
Cotton, polyester, microfiber, leather, velvet, linen, and other fabrics are excellent choices for slipcovers. Your choice of fabric is entirely determined by your personal preference since different fabrics work best according to your needs.
5. What is the best way to maintain a recliner cover?
Keeping this item clean is as simple as tossing it in the washer. Separately wash it in cold water using the gentle cycle without bleach. Click here to learn more about the different washing machine cycles which will help you choose the appropriate ones.
Recliner slipcovers are more than just a simple slipcover, they are the ideal way to add a splash of color, texture, and deep comfort to any seat. They are evaluated and recommended based on size, color, and material. All of these covers are designed to fit various types of recliners, so they are well worth the investment.
As you can see from our review, all of the products on our list are suitable for a variety of users. Finally, keep in mind that the best recliner slipcover is one that is tailored to your specific requirements.
Everʏthing is verу open with a verү clear explanation оf
the issues. It was really informative. Your site is
veгy helpful. Thank you for sharing!