A Roundup of The Best Budget Recliners
The evolution of recliners have been great! We can buy best budget recliners in variety of styles and features that can fit any preference. From leather to push backs to power recliners, there are plenty of options for everyone to enjoy.
In this article, we'll discuss the best cheap recliners available on the market and go over the key features you need to consider while purchasing one. We have also included a buyer’s guide, an FAQ section, and a comparison table of the products to help you with your purchasing decision.
- Reviews of the Best Budget Recliners of 2022
- 1. ANJ Recliner Chair
- 2. Homall Recliner Chair
- 3. Wingback Recliner Chair
- 4. ACME Furniture Arcadia Sage Microfiber Recliner
- 5. Giantex Massage Recliner Chair
- 6. Esright Massage Recliner Chair
- 7. Monarch Specialties Recliner Chair
- 8. ACME Arcadia Microfiber Recliner
- Comparison of the Best Budget Recliner
- Things To Be Consider Before Buying The Best Budget Recliner
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews of the Best Budget Recliners of 2022
ANJ is widely regarded as one of the best affordable recliners, so even their budget models are usually quite good. It is made of high-quality PU leather material that provides full-body support, a weightless sensation, and total relaxation. This best affordable recliner has a solid structure and is durable and easy to clean. As you sit back and relax in style, this recliner provides a smooth, quiet, and effortless recline.
If your body moves, the backrest will retract automatically.
This best budget recliner has a maximum weight capacity of around 300 pounds, allowing you to safely load your weight while working. Its sturdy hardwood frame is simple to assemble and fits through doors 30" or wider. Overall, this best recliner deal is a customer-friendly option that will provide ultimate comfort and add elegance to your place.
- Backrest reclines at 110 degrees and 145 degrees giving maximum comfort
- Simple side latch lifts the leg rest and reclines the backrest at the same time
- Micro line inspired upholstery with a thick cushion adds more comfort and plush quality
- Durable steel construction and a strong invisible LVL (laminated veneer) framework
- Move upright and down positioning is simple to use
- Sturdy frame
- Easy to assembly
- Flexible footrest
- Difficult to get back into place when the footrest is lowered
omall recliner chair is not only stylish and functional, but it also offers truly unbeatable value. This best budget recliner comes with a sleek faux leather finish that will be an apt addition to your living room, home theatre, or man cave. This best cheap recliner is a push-back recliner, which means that it responds very quickly to the level of reclining that you want. It is designed to support more than 265 pounds and last for a long time. Overall, this recliner is an excellent choice for your home and will provide you with an excellent seating experience.
- Adjustable footrest and wide arms for added comfort
- Recliner can be used in three different shapes ranging from 90 to 180 degrees
- Non-marking pads to protect your sofa
Finish: Black, brown, grey & light beige
- Upgraded footrest
- Long-lasting use
- Durable material
- Gives foot protection
- Lack of dedicated lumbar support
If you're looking to buy the best affordable recliner chair, the Wingback recliner has exceptional features that deserve your consideration. It is built of high-quality polyurethane which is durable and budget-friendly. For starters, it has a high-quality reclining mechanism that is supported by an ergonomic design. The solid wood construction of the recliner chair ensures that it will be at your service for a long time.
The frame and legs are made of hardwood, which makes it both stable and long-lasting. This best cheap recliner is suitable for both relaxation and entertainment because of its comfortable construction. It is simple to assemble because it takes 2 minutes to complete the installation. Simply slip the back of the club chair onto the base and screw four legs into place, and you're done. Furthermore, this recliner chair will provide the ultimate sitting experience while simultaneously relaxing your body.
- Densely cushioned seat cushion and curved armrests give extra comfort level
- Dual-function foot extension and a reclining back that will help relax and unwind
- Adjustable backrest and a large sitting area provide an ultimate relaxation
Finish: Beige, black, blue, brown, beige, grey, orange & tan
- Sleek design
- Easy to clean
- Dual function footrest
- No pockets or other storage options
ACME Arcadia recliner is another best budget-friendly recliner with a side-release latch. It is a manual recliner, so you must push the footrest back to lock it in. This best affordable recliner is comfortable and uses a high-quality upholstery material.
The reclining mechanism of this chair is easy to operate with an external handle. This best cheap recliner is designed for exceptional comfort at an affordable price. Overall Acme is a stylish and comfortable recliner that will look great in your living room or family room as a padded accent piece.
- Side knob is used to lower the seatback, and a pull lever is used to extend the footrest
- Padded seat back with overstuffed pillow arms provides generous comfort
- Adjust the headrests and armrests to fully stretch out and relax after a long day
Finish: Sage mfb
- Comfortable to use
- Easy to clean
- Durable material
- Aesthetic design
- Quick installation
- Sometimes the footrest doesn't lock properly
Another best budget recliner on this list is the Giantex massage recliner. The recliner's high-quality polyurethane material ensures long-term use and is strong enough to support a weight of 330 lbs. Various massage modes have been added to this best affordable recliner chair to help you relax comfortably. There are two vibration levels, four massage points, and five modes to choose from.
There are only a few steps to putting it together and no tools are required to assemble the chair. It has a side pocket in which you can store the remote and other small items.
The massage sofa follows the ergonomic principle of supporting your neck, arm, back, and legs at the proper angle for maximum comfort. Overall, this best budget recliner is ideal for the recreation room or the business because of its incredible massage function.
- Retractable footrest is more stable to hold legs because it is supported by triangle metal brackets
- Water spills and any other stains can easily be cleaned off the leather surface
- Equipped with a remote control system for easy operation
- Adjustable backrest and retractable footrest provide a pleasant feel while sleeping
- Convenient side pocket for storage
- Simple side switch that is easy to use and suitable for people of all ages
- Easy to assemble
- Multiple massage modes
- Padding footrest
- Bit expensive
Esright massage recliner chair has a variety of unique features that you won't find anywhere else. This best budget recliner offers you a relaxing recliner massage chair at an affordable price. The recliner comes with an instruction manual that makes assembling the chair simple.
It generates heat in your lumbar region (lower back) that relieves pain. This recliner can hold well over 330 lbs weight capacity, and its extra-wide seat accommodates even the largest of people while also allowing smaller people to nestle in various positions. Overall, this best cheap recliner conserves space while allowing you to elevate your feet comfortably.
- Remote control massage functions for four body zones can reduce stress
- Soft and durable faux leather design with extra thick sponge padding for the back cushion and armrest
- Equipped with 2 cup holders and additional storage bags to place the drinks and hold magazines
- Includes vibrating, reclining, heating, and rocking capability
- Turn 360 degrees and reclines up to 150 degrees for extra convenience
- Integrated with 5 control modes and 2 intensity levels
- Wide armrests, a curved backrest, and an extending footrest provides total body support
Finish: Brown & black
- 5 different functions
- Unique design
- 360 degrees rotation
- Installation can be difficult for some
Monarch Specialties is one of the best recliners for small spaces. It's made of high-quality synthetic leather that's luxurious, soft, long-lasting, and easy to clean. This best cheap recliner is designed for optimum seating comfort and combines the power of a swivel, a rocker, and a recliner into one piece of furniture. This modern recliner chair has a well-padded interior, easy-glide motion, and a supportive headrest.
This best budget reclining chair's timeless design makes it ideal for use in any room of the house. There is a manual guide that explains how to assemble the recliner, so it is so easy to assemble. Overall, this best budget recliner will be a substantial addition to your home furniture setup.
- Side handle to adjust the footrest
- Back and seat cushions are padded, and the metal base is sturdy
- Chair swivels 360 degrees and reclines to a comfortable 70 degrees
Finish: Charcoal grey
- Comfortable and contemporary design
- Easy to clean
- Retractable footrest
- No proper customer support
ACME Arcadia is one of the best budget chairs you will ever own. The frame is made of solid hardwood, and the upholstery is stain-resistant microfiber. It's a large, plush recliner designed for maximum relaxation. This best cheap recliner is extra-wide allowing it to accommodate people of all shapes and sizes.
The best affordable recliner has an attractive and cozy recliner chair that is ideal for usage in small spaces. This chair is a substantial addition to your household collection, weighing in at 350 pounds. On the whole, this best cheap recliner is simple to assemble and durable enough to provide long-term service for your complete comfort.
- Lever to lengthen the footrest and side knob for seat back lowering
- Accessible external handle for operating the reclining mechanism
- Padded seat backs and pillow arms provide plenty of support and comfort
Finish: Beige mfb, light brown & oakwood chocolate microfiber
- Comfortable recliner
- Attractive colors
- Easy to reach handles
- Apt for small places
- Might stain
Comparison of the Best Budget Recliner
29.7" D x 30.1" W x 41.7" H
30.31" D x 27.16" W x 20.67" H
63" D x 27" W x 30" H
33" D x 31" W x 29" H
34.5" D x 25.5" W x 40.5" H
35.8" D x 33.5" W x 43.2" H
30" D x 30" W x 41" H
38" D x 35" W x 40" H
Things To Be Consider Before Buying The Best Budget Recliner
Before you spend your hard-earned money, read this guide below to make an informed decision.
1. Weight capacity
Weight capacity is next to size and dimensions when purchasing a recliner. It ensures the recliner's durability and longevity. If the recliner does not have the appropriate capacity limit, it will break or damage very quickly.
Most recliners have a weight limit ranging between 250 and 300 pounds. Some manufacturers even offer up to 600 pounds. So if you plan to buy an oversized recliner, be sure to check the weight capacity ratio mentioned in the specifications.
The size of your recliner is largely determined by the amount of space you have in your home. You must carefully measure the space, or the chair you have purchased may not fit in the room you had in mind. So, when you're measuring, make sure you're not only measuring the chair backward but also remembering that it will recline.
A few recliners, will recline up to 360 degrees and take up a lot of space when they are reclined. However, there are some recliners that only take up a small amount of space and can even be placed against a wall.
A variety of materials are used in the production of a single recliner. Each material has a distinct feel, durability, and level of comfort. The use of genuine leather is possibly the best option available. It is a natural material that is extremely long-lasting. As a result, it will cost more than other materials, but leather recliners will last long.
You can get PU leather that looks almost identical to real leather. If you want to save money while still having the feel of leather, this is a great option. The leather material is durable and soft, despite the fact that it has no significant flaws. However, it is a very fragile material that is easily damaged, and it is also much less expensive than other materials.
4. Recliner mechanism
Recliners are divided into two categories based on their mechanism. Manual recliners are by far the most popular type of recliner. To recline the chair, all you have to do is press a button or pull a lever. You can also lay back in some of the manual recliners. As a result, this type of recliner is ideal for mobility.
Some recliners are electronic, so there is no need for physical effort to move or adjust the position, making them ideal recliner the elderly. It will also be easier for you to get in and out of the chair quickly, which is impossible with manual recliners.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What material is the recliner's base made of?
A recliner's base is made of wood, metal, or plastic (depending on the brand). Wood is the most popular material for recliner bases because it is extremely durable and easy to clean. Metal and plastic are also very durable, but they do not have the same aesthetic value as wood. If you want a more contemporary-looking recliner, look for one with a metal or plastic base.
2. Is there a one-size-fits-all solution?
Each recliner is built differently and manufactured by a different manufacturer. As a result, there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all solution. There are various types of recliners available in the market, explore them before you make an investment.
3. How much room would I need in my apartment for a recliner?
Essentially, the amount of space between the wall and the chair is determined by the type of recliner you have purchased. However, if you purchase one that lays down all the way, you will require a much larger space than those that recline only slightly. If you want to save as much space as possible, you should avoid purchasing chairs that recline too much and instead opt for chairs that recline only slightly.
4. Are reclining chairs good for your back?
The recliners are good for your back as they come with the lumbar support feature. The lumbar support feature is simply a cushion that supports the lumbar region of your back, and there must be no space between the chair and the lower region of your body.
5. Can we sleep on the recliners?
Sleeping in recliners is generally safe. If you find it comfortable, you can sleep in a recliner. People suffering from health aliments such as sleep apnea, GERD, or back pain may get a good night's sleep in a recliner than a bed. You can take a loot article on the best recliners for sleeping to buy the best ones.
6. Will you require professional assistance in installing the recliner?
No, most recliners can be installed by a single person. We recommend that you have someone assist you with chair alignment and balancing.
7. What's the price range of the best budget recliners?
A good price for high-quality materials and comfort usually ranges between $500 to $2,000. You'll find a wide variety of styles and quality options in this price range, so it's probably your best choice.
The best budget recliners will maximize your seating so that you can accommodate all of your guests when they come to visit. When searching for reclining loveseats and sectionals, look for options with built-in consoles and cup holders. These pieces are great for adding extra storage to keep remotes and other trinkets out of sight.
We reviewed the best recliners that are reasonably priced and provide additional comfort. In our opinion, all of these are excellent options, which you can choose according to your preferences, style, and budget. Furthermore, the buying guide we covered includes all of the factors to consider that will undoubtedly assist you in making the final decision for you.